We polled the office looking for New Year’s predictions. Here are some of our favorite responses:
- There will be 365 days in the year 2014.
- CyberInk will begin taking BitCoin for payments. Also, Galactic Credits Standard.
- 2014 will be the “Year of the Beard.” The men of CyberInk will not shave all year.
- At least one CyberInker will have a baby.
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel will sell the company to Richard Branson for $100 and unlimited trips on the Virgin Galactic spaceships, despite having turned down a $3 billion dollar offer from Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg. Reason? “Richard’s got cooler hair.”
- The world’s first 300-inch smart TV will be unveiled that will run everything you do online and fetch groceries via drone aircraft.
- The Buffalo Bills (Jeff’s home team) will play a game on the moon, no one will watch.
While we’re waiting for our self-driving cars and X-ray vision, we do have a couple of other predictions for 2014.
- There will be more diverse ways of paid messaging across the board, other than current online offerings. Messages broadcast through Facebook’s News Feed will become increasingly diluted amidst other conversations. Facebook will continue to modify the way brands’ messaging is sent through postings, increasing the amount of money a brand will need to put behind its social strategy.
- Twitter, in effort to keep stocks afloat, will jump with both feet into the paid marketing pool in novel ways. Paid ads at the bottom of your tweeted photos perhaps? (Facebook says, “Come on in! The water’s fine!”)
- More than ever, digital marketing’s ease of performance measurement will focus ROI toward analytics platforms. More digital marketing professionals will enhance their analytics skills to remain relevant.
CyberInk will be at the forefront of the ever-changing digital marketplace. If you’d like help expanding your business in 2014, we’re ready to help you get there!